I came across this great infographic on iboxseo – it’s nicely lays out the tactics you need to get Google juice for one of your web site’s pages. The bottom of their blog post has ‘ranking factors’ – basically a cheatsheet on what matters, now, for Google’s ranking engine.
They list the top on page factors as:
- Keyword use anywhere in title tag
- Keyword use as the 1st word(s) of the title tag
- Keyword use in the root domain name
- Keyword use anywhere in the h1
- Keyword use in internal or external link anchor text on the page
- Keyword use in the first 50-100 words
It’s a great post; check out all the tips at the bottom of it!
2 thoughts on “Google juice in 2014”
Great blog here! Additionally your site rather a
lot up very fast! What host are you the use of?
Can I get your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
I can approve this comment, only because Google is now deducting link juice for this kind of spam.